From the 26th until the 29th of September 2022 the HYPOTHESIS series will take place in Taipei, Taiwan. One of our partners, CNR-ITAE, will be attending this event and will also distribute the ANIONE results to the attendees of the event.
The purpose of the HYPOTHESIS series is to provide a forum where representatives from industry, public laboratories, universities and governmental agencies can meet, discuss and present the most recent advances in hydrogen technology. The conference will address all aspects, theoretical, experimental and prototype developments, of hydrogen as an energy carrier.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any updates regarding this conference, please register yourself on their contacts page.
Below you can find more information on the topics the event will cover, all other information can be found on their website
The HYPOTHESIS 2022 topics cover research and technological aspects on fundamentals, materials, modelling, simulation and system development for:
- Hydrogen production from conventional fossil sources
- Hydrogen production from wastes and residual biomass
- Electrolysis and other hydrogen production technologies from renewable energy sources
- Hydrogen separation and purification
- Hydrogen storage: chemical carriers, hydrides, gas, liquefaction
- Hydrogen infrastructure, distribution, filling stations
- Fuel cells technologies and their applications
- Thermal and combustion applications
- Power to fuel technologies
- Life cycle assessment and sustainability of hydrogen energy
- Hydrogen economy
- Safety, standards and regulations
- Roadmaps and policies