Planned & Achieved
Quite some results of the ANIONE project will be documented in a report.
These reports are planned for the complete project period of three years.
In the below overview you will find the planned reports divided over the different topics.
When a report is finished and available you will be linked to the document by clicking the title in below overview.
Please note that when a report contains confidential information, only the public summary will be published.
1. Project management and coordination
- Project management plan including shared workspace implemented and operational | Publishable summary
- Annual data reporting (Year 1)
- Annual data reporting (Year 2)
- Annual data reporting (Year 3)
2. Specifications, harmonisation, life-cycle and cost analyses
- Harmonised test protocols for assessing AEM electrolysis components, cells and stacks in a wide range of operating temperature and pressure
- Techno-economic assessment and Life cycle analysis of the AEM electrolyser
3. Innovative anion exchange ionomers, reinforcements and membranes
- Supply of 1st generation ionomer dispersions, reinforcements and additives for manufacturing AEM electrolysis membranes
- Provision of selected reinforced membranes and ionomers for characterisation
- Data-set on membranes and ionomer dispersions. Supply of down-selected membranes and ionomer dispersions manufacturing largearea MEAs
4. Enhanced anode and cathode catalysts for AEM electrolysis
- Data-set on catalytic activity, electrochemical performance and stability of enhanced catalysts
- Manufacturing of catalysts meeting the provision for large area MEAs and stack
- Publishable report on electrocatalysts and recombination catalyst development for AEM electrolysis
5. MEA engineering and cell testing
- Engineered membrane electrode assemblies for AEM electrolysis operation
- Optimised large-area MEAs supply for stack testing
- Publishable report on MEA assessment
6. Stack engineering, BoP design, prototyping and testing
- Report on stack engineering and assessment under high current density, high temperature and pressure
- Validation of AEM electrolysis stack performance and durability in endurance tests and load cycling operating conditions
7. Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation
- Design of a project visual identity set and provision of project templates (presentations, minutes, logo etc.)
- Project website and database for dissemination (stakeholders, interest, groups, contact details)
- Dissemination Plan including knowledge management protocol
- Survey of dissemination activities and final plan for dissemination
- Exploitation plan of project results
8. Ethics requirements
- NEC – Requirement No. 1